About Rishi Sunak PM of the UK
In this article we talk About New Prime Minister of the UK Rishi Sunak, Rishi Sunak is the New Prime Minister of the UK, after getting votes from around 200 Members of Parliament, will be now the third Prime Minister of the United Kingdom and the first Indian-origin Prime Minister.
By becoming the first-ever Indian-origin Prime Minister of the UK (United Kingdom), he created history.
As Rishi said in his first speech, his utmost priority would be to bring the United Kingdom and his party together. He also issued a plea for unity to face a profound economic challenge.
“I pledge that I will serve you with integrity and humility; and I will work day in, day out to deliver for the British people,” Rishi Sunak said in a brief statement.
How much is Rishi Sunak worth?
Former hedge fund manager and Britain’s richest ever prime minister Sunak and his successor wife Akshata Murthy have an estimated net worth of around £529m in the latest Sunday Times rich list, down from £730m in 2022.
When and where was Rishi Sunak born?
12 May 1980 (aged 43), Southampton General Hospital, Southampton, United Kingdom
Read More: businesscommunityindia
Here are some of the facts about the New Prime Minister of the UK Rishi Sunak
- He is the first Indian-origin Prime Minister of Britain
- First Cabinet Minister to take oath on Bhagwad Gita
- Rishi Sunak is fond of playing cricket, he plays cricket to keep himself fit
- He attended both Stanford University and the University of Oxford
- He is known as the richest MP
- He once said that he never wanted to be Prime Minister
I hope you like this article about Rishi Sunak. Pls share with your friends and Family Member.